Here we go again guys, 😎
Today, we’d be reviewing a new income program (NINSTER) which was launched on the 19th of February.
We’d know whether the platform is scam or not. (continue reading).
NINSTER INCOME PROGRAM
Ninster was launched on the 19th of February, they have a CAC registration number as written in the platform. They are registered under the company BLOGGERS MEDIA.
HOW NINSTER WORKS
For now, Ninster has only one plan which is the BASIC PLAN (according to them, more plans will be out later)
Registration for the basic plan is $8 which is N2880.
Below is how you earn on Ninster after registering
- You earn $1 (N360) daily for sharing advert on Facebook
- You earn $1 (360) daily for sharing advert on whatsapp
- You earn $2 (N720) for referring your friends to us.
As seen above, you can both earn by sharing advert to both your Facebook and whatsapp and also referring friends to NINSTER.
Every earnings which you have accumulated can be withdrawn in the 7th day i.e Withdrawal on NINSTER is every 7th day after registering.
Once your earnings have been settled to your bank account, you will need to subscribe again so you can continue earnings, the cycle continues.
That’s cool right? 😎
HOW TO REGISTER ON NINSTER?
Follow the guide below for successful registration on NINSTER
1. Click here
2. After registration, you will redirected to a login page where you input your login details and click LOGIN
3. Once your login have been validates, you will be asked to choose a plan which you’d like to register, so you should choose the BASIC PLAN which is 2880
4. After this you will be redirected to the payment page where you either pay through coupon or paystack.
5.Once paymemt is done, you can start earning.
Stay updated, very soon I will pist how you can share advert on NINSTER and earn
If you have any questions, message me on whatsapp or call 08143017102.
Happy Money making 🤑💖