I will be guiding step by step in which you need to register for your post utme successfully.
I received many complaint that some were not able to register.It may be due to the fact that you entered the wrong information or you don’t even know where to register.
Let’s get it started!!
How to register for Unilorin 2018/19 post utme screening exercise
2) Click on PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION at the left menu bar on the portal as shown in the picture below
3) A page will pop-up,you will be required to fill these details:
- Jamb registration number
- Email (as used in your utme)
- Phone number (the number you used to register for utme)
- Mode of Entry
4) After filling the information required above ,it will bring every of your information as shown in the image below
After this,you will required to pay a sum of #2250 for the post utme and bank charges. You can either pay through your debit card,generating remitta or whatever.
Some people complained about the Following error when they wanted to Register “You are not eligible for your course of choice” .If you experienced this .You are required to read this article HOW TO CHANGE COURSE ON UNILORIN PORTAL
After a successful registration,you can now login to the portal by Entering your Registration number and surname.
And fill in some details like
- O’level result and grade
- UTME SUBJECTS
- The centre you would like to use (LAGOS OR ILORIN) depending on how close they are to you.
- Registration number
- Permanent home address
- First course choice
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
After entering this details ,wait for it to be processed and immediately you will be given your exam date and time.
And you are done!!
Best of luck!!!!