This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME
screening exercise of Tai Solarin University of Education
(TASUED) for the 2018/2019 session will take place as
1. THOSE WHO MAY APPLY
- i. UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2018 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2018 Direct Entry or JAMB FORM
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION (LOG IN PROCEDURE)
- Candidate should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission:
- NB; The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
Beware of scammers!!
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of #2000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card.
(Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidate are required to fill and complete the online application Form by providing all the required information. Its MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result.
- (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’ Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application form)
- iv. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
- The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on 3 July, 2018 and closes on 13 August,2018.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
3. SCREENING DATES
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME
candidates at the Main Campus of the University on 14th,August, 2018.
The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced at a later date.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a
mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Do you wish to receive post utme updates,registration,eligibilty,cut off mark.Take a minute to drop your email in the box below
4. SCREENING DETAILS
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and
bring along the following:
(i) Colour print-out of the online Application Form
(ii) Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or
Direct Entry Registration Slip.
(iii) Screening Slip and Receipt.
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic
devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour
before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on
the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be
directed to [email protected] or addressed to the
Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun,
P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone Nos: 08037195133, 08053026808
FRANCIS O. ODUTUGA, FNIM, ACIPM
Kindly share this post if you find it helping and feel free to drop a question in the comment box below.