The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has created a platform where candidates can check whether they will be admitted or not.
This is kinda okay right?? So candidates can know their fate even before writing post utme.
Now let me work you through the process of checking.
Drop your email in the box below to recieve latest post utme updates.
Recieve latest post utme updates in your inbox.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY
Here you will arrive at the homepage.Something like this below
2)Click on CHECK COURSE ELIGIBILITY as shown in the picture above
3)The next step is to fill the form out so your information can be processed and your eligibility will be shown.
All you have to do is fill the following information as shown in the picture below
- Mode of Entry(Either Direct entry or UTME),Jamb candidates should choose UTME
- Select Institution type(Universities aspirants should choose degree awarding)
- Select Institution category (whether it’s federal,state,poly or whatever)
- Institution’s name
- Select your course
- Select your O’level subjects with the range of A1-C6 grade
- Also if you have between D7-F9,you will enter the name of the subject in the next box
- If you are for A’level programme you also fill out the A’level subjects
- Next to it is your Utme subject,select the subjects you wrote in UTME
EVERYTHING IS SHOEN IN PICTURE BELOW
After this hit the button “CHECK” and wait for the result
You should have a result similar to this.If you don’t see something like this,you may see “ELIGIBILITY NIT CONFIRMED FOR THIS COURSE“
DOES THAT MEAN THATS THE END OF EVERYTHING??
No,thats not the end,the eligibility is not yet confirmed means they are not sure whether you will be admitted.
You can also see “CONGRATULATIONS YOU QUALIFIED FOR THIS COURSE “,This means you are good to go!
Do you have any question?? Drop in the comment box below.Your questions wil be answred immediately .
Kindly share this to help others!!